Are you someone who constantly goes through joint and muscle pain and is tired of taking medications and drugs? If yes, then we truly understand your pain. Dealing with chronic pain can be devastating, and taking dozens of medications to treat them is worse. Why? Because these painkillers have several health risks and long-lasting side effects. In the worst cases, you can even get addicted to these drugs.
However, have you heard of an all-natural, safe, and non-drug way to deal with pain and other health issues, PEMF? I bet you have. And if you still haven’t, we will explain it all in the post!
PEMF is an innovative and effective therapy that is widely being used to deal with multiple health issues. Below, we are going to share everything you need to know about PEMF; from its full name to benefits to uses. Read On!
What does PEMF stand for?
PEMF therapy stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy. It is an effective pain management solution in the form of several devices you can use in your daily routine at home. They come in the form of full-fledged devices and operable PEMF mats. However, we recommend using PEMF mats as they are easy to use, practical, effective as well. There are several online platforms like HealthyLineOutlet.com where you can find and purchase PEMF mats.
Now, let’s see what PEMF actually is and what it does!
What is PEMF therapy?
As we have briefly mentioned above, PEMF therapy is a pain management solution to deal with chronic inflammation of joints and muscles. This therapy basically uses electromagnetic frequencies to recharge the batteries of cells in your body. Sounds complex? Don’t worry, let us explain more.
Your body consists of magnetic fields, cells, and electricity. When these cells inside your body become weak, you suffer from pain, swelling, and inflammation. That is where PEMF works its magic! It becomes a charger for your cells and makes them stronger than ever! From arthritis to weakened muscles to random pains, it cures them all! The best part, it does everything without using any addictive drugs!
Uses of PEMF Therapy
PEMF therapy is widely being used for different purposes, and it is proven to be highly effective. If you are unaware of when and who can use PEMF therapy, we are jotting down a complete list for you!
● People with ankle, back, neck, elbows, hips, and shoulder pain.
● People who are suffering from chronic pain and inflammation in their joints.
● People who are dealing with constant fatigue and weakness.
● People who have or are going through peripheral neuropathy.
● People who have a poor wound healing system.
Benefits of PEMF therapy
Now that you have gone through the uses, here are a few additional proven benefits of using PEMF therapy:
● Reduces all sorts of pain, inflammation, and swelling.
● Increases blood circulation and oxygenation.
● Speeds up the wound healing procedure.
● Improves the recovery process of your body from all sorts of sickness and surgeries.
● Offers you a boost of energy.
● Improves the condition of your bones, intestines, and brain as well.
● Helps deal with the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
● It helps with various health issues of the heart, kidneys, and lungs.
Now that you have gone through the entire detailed post, we are sure you know everything about this effective therapy! Also, we hope that you know that PEMF therapy is highly beneficial as well. Still, always make sure to consult a health professional or your physician before opting for it!