AI is the science and engineering of making intelligent machines. It’s about understanding how to make computers do things that would require intelligence if done by people. The field is growing quickly as new innovations come out every day.
AI has been around for a while, but it’s only recently that we’ve seen an explosion of interest and investment in this field. People are excited about the prospect of creating machines that can think like humans.
The artificial intelligence industry has been growing at a rapid pace, and it’s not slowing down anytime soon. AI research and development are becoming more common in many industries as well as academia.
But the interest is not limited to that. Artificial intelligence is hyped so much recently also because there are many practical applications for AI like self-driving cars, automation robots, and virtual assistants.
There is no doubt that artificial intelligence will have a major impact on our lives over the next decade or two. Computers are now capable of performing tasks that would have seemed unimaginable just a few years ago.
AI can do things that humans simply cannot, such as process large amounts of data at speeds much faster than any human could ever hope to achieve but we are the ones who tell the AI what it has to do. Humans write code for AIs to function.
Humans will always be needed to make decisions based on emotional intelligence and empathy that machines are incapable of having. We will have to define their purpose even if they code themselves.
The languages in which you can code your AI are:
- Python, which is the newest and most modern language with built and modules and unlimited libraries
- Prolog, which is relatively new but is innovative and gives you so many different options while coding.
- LISP can also help you code your AI and define its purpose.
- Java with its classes feature can help you with reusability and structure.
- C++ is a relatively older programming language but its simplicity gives you a lot of control over your work.
Developers are developing new and easier languages each day, but up till now, these are the best languages to code our AI.